Saturday 19 December 2015

LIFESTYLE@LXG: The LADY embraces pure hydration with Sothys Hydra3Ha



"Healthy hydrated cells are the key to ageless skin and a healthy body" 

- Howard Murad



If you have read any of my posts, you will know that I have been having itchy and disgusting eczema on my face for the past two years (since I can’t seem to shut up about it). Anyway, the biggest problem with having eczema all over your face (apart from the itching, flaking skin and ugliness that is) is that it dries your skin almost to the very core, enhancing lines and wrinkles that no amount of moisturiser can heal.

This is where Sothys comes in. Recently, I decided to pop on down for the Sothys launch for their new Hydra3Ha cream and serum launch and it was love at first try. I personally love Sothys products, my must-have or I will die product is their Energising Night Cream which makes me look like I actually manage to sleep eight hours each night, when in fact I am lucky to clock around six or seven. 

But unfortunately, it does not help with my eczema and in some cases can even aggravate it, which is why their new Hyaluronic Acid range is a godsend, as its very gentle and keeps my parched skin deeply hydrated.


The cream is lightly scented and does not aggravate sensitive skin. In fact, the next morning, the skin on my face feels plumper and more hydrated. So if you have dehydrated skin, you really must try this range as its gentle but deeply hydrating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment