Wednesday 28 October 2015

LADY@LXG: I HEART my La Roche Posay sleeping mask

The best thing you can do for your skin is to keep it hydrated and protected from the sun. Its actually as simple as that. 

I actually got this product from La Roche-Posay to feature in a magazine article I was working on, but unfortunately the direction of the story changed and I couldn't feature it. 
However, since it was a trial and review article, I had to try the product, and decided to use it before bed. The next morning, I woke up to plumper, hydrated and very happy skin. Even my stupid eczema decided it was happy and didn't flare up for a change (hoorah!). 
The Hydraphase Empowering Thermal Water Sleeping Mask is Infused with the highest concentration of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and Hyaluronic Acid, perfect for sensitive and dehydrated skin (like my own) to absorb and retain moisture, which helps to protect and strengthen the skin’s barrier function. 
The mask's time-release hydration function, continuously quenches the skin when you most need it most, which is at night when the aircon is blasting away. The mask locks in the moisture within the skin all night long, restoring and preserving the skin's barrier. 
Skin cells are strengthened and recover their anti-oxidant and anti-pollution defences to better fight daily aggressors like the haze and pollution. 

I love this mask so much that I use it almost every night, especially when my eczema is acting up. I also plan to use this on the plane on my upcoming trip, to keep my skin hydrated and protected from the ultra drying airplane air (yay!). 

The Hydraphase Empowering Thermal Water Sleeping Mask is $42.90 and is available at Derma Center (Westgate Mall), major pharmacies like Watsons, Guardian, Unity and selected hospital pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment