Tuesday 19 August 2014

LADY@LXG: On a quest for the perfect brows with ALLURE Beauty

" I find that nothing frames a face so beautifully, or gives an instantaneous lift quite like perfectly shaped brows" - Anastasia 

I don’t know about you, but when I was a kid, I had no eyebrows and looked like an alien, so my father, in an Eureka moment, decided to shave my non-existent brows, resulting in a fine, downy growth of hair - and that, dear reader, is how I got my eyebrows. 

But as I grew older and realized how important our eyebrows are in framing our face, my fine downy brows were just not enough. Although beautifully shaped and arched, thanks to weekly threading appointments, my skills with a brow pencil were quite clumsy and primitive and it took me ages to draw each morning. Needless to say, this left me quite frustrated and irritable, not the best mood to be in just before a long commute in a cramped train! 

Then several years ago I was invited down to Allure Beauty for a media trial and two hours later, I left with the most spectacular brows in human history!

Since then, I have insisted on having my brows done only by the trained professionals at Allure. Although some may consider it a bit pricey, I think its a sum worth paying for quality brows, which will last you up to two whole years. This is unlike other places which may charge less, but the brows just don’t go the distance in terms of shape, how long it lasts and how much detail is put into every strand of hair that is painstakingly drawn amidst your own natural hair. 

Allure Beauty celebrated their 12th anniversary this year with a newly revamped Allure Beauty Salon at West Mall. This outlet boasts 1,182 square foot space with eight individual beauty suites, ten beauty couches, two couple rooms, one eyebrow suite and four facial suites!  


eyebrows_west mall_Allure beauty

 1 Bukit Batok Central Link, #04-10. West Mall. S(659713). Telephone +65 6898 2242.

No comments:

Post a Comment